Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 3 Labadee, Haiti


Zipline...

The waverunners were a definite highlight for me. By default it was the only excursion that allowed pregnant ladies...but it was also probably the best one of the trip. I expected it to be a casual trail ride as we took a tour of the island. But instead, it was a full-throddle ride for over an hour around this beautiful island of haiti. The highlight was definitely Liz flying off the back of their waverunner!

View from the top of the 1/4 mile long zipline. Rob, Mark and Liz went on the zipline (no pregnant ladies allowed). Above is a picture of the little trucks that drove them to the top.
Following the zipline they served us a free bbq with all kinds of ribs and good food. Looks like Rob enjoyed it!





Just enjoying some time at the beach!!!
Rob's first attempt at the "FlowRider" Surf Machine! He did so great, I was really impressed. I have a video of his first attempt, I just haven't been able to load it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. This all looks AMAZING! I love how you maxed out your days with fun!

    ReplyDelete