Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 6: Cozumel, Mexico

A great day on the beach in Mexico! Rob and I got a taxi to a free beach area. We were one of the first ones to the beach so we scoped out our perfect spot! Beach chairs in the shade and a hammock! I was in heaven speaking spanish. And instead of purchasing a beach mat for $10, I talked the guy into renting one to me for $5! Plus I talked the guy down for a nice pair of sunglasses for Rob! Boy do I miss speaking Spanish all day. It was just a nice, hot day on the beach!
Cruise tip: Eat breakfast in the dining room and ask the waiter for a plate of cookies. Store the cookies in a large zip-lock bag (always bring those on a trip) and take them to the beach! Makes for a great day on the beach! Oh! And some water bottles (don't drink the water in Mexico) and any other food you want for the day.
And yes...I cried when we had to get back on the ship in Mexico :(









"Game Face" Monopoly Deal Time!!!
"Raj" our waiter from India with Mark and Liz







No comments:

Post a Comment