Thursday, November 3, 2011

According to Amy, this blog is long overdue. So I'll do my best to catch you up! Rob and I met at BYU-Idaho, fell in love, got married, and graduated college. We packed our things and embarked on our journey to OHIO!

Here's one of my favorite parts of my life in Ohio...BUCKEYE FOOTBALL GAMES!!! OH-IO

There are five times as many people at the games, than the population of Hamilton, MT!

I spend my days teaching Family and Consumer Science at two high schools in our town. And Rob is attending Optometry School at The Ohio State University. When I'm not teaching school, I'm teaching aerobics, sewing, or making cards. Stay tuned for pictures of my latest projects and adventures in Ohio!!!Add Image
Rob's White Coat Ceremony!Add Image

1 comment:

  1. Years overdue my friend, years! So glad you've joined the blogging world, you won't regret it, promise!

    Also, I'm glad you live in a place you enjoy. I hope to say the same one day. :)

    ReplyDelete